Thursday, October 9, 2014

hi.

hi guys.

talk to me. let's pretend we are sitting and sharing a cup of coffee. or a pretty cappuccino.
i have a sinus situation going on so my head has been throbbing (ouch) despite the steady stream of pain meds i've been taking. not so fun.

any posts you want me to write about? mom life, art action, deaf stuff, recipes, fill-in-the-blank?

also, the election is coming up. oh and look! my very own husband shared a snippet of why he is voting for prop 47. (spoiler alert- i am too. feel free to ask me questions about it in the comments section.)


are you registered to vote yet? do it by october 20th, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! This is where you talk back to me. :) Easy peasy: write your comment, then scroll down where it says "comment as" to identify yourself (if you want to just write your name click Name/URL or just click anonymous. xoxoxoxo