Monday, January 12, 2015

sick day

(please don't be misled- i did not see this beautiful blue sky today.
because i was in bed.
sick.
all day.
no drama here, i know.)

for those of you keeping score at home, you know that i love my birthday. we actually celebrate birthday week here in our house, because i love them that much.

and my birthday- actually a very big one- is in two days. TWO! 

and i'm sick.
in bed.
all day long i've been in bed doing different variations on sleeping and trying to sleep and medicating and resting.
but to no avail because i feel just as bad if not worse than i felt this morning.

this was not my plan for today. 
i only have two days of my thirties left and this is how one of them plays out!? 

so, instead of a birthday eve eve party?
i'm throwing myself a pity party.
anyone want to come?


1 comment:

  1. So Sorry you are sick
    You deserve a "make-up" birthday week!
    (I made your blueberry pie tonite)

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! This is where you talk back to me. :) Easy peasy: write your comment, then scroll down where it says "comment as" to identify yourself (if you want to just write your name click Name/URL or just click anonymous. xoxoxoxo