Wednesday, August 10, 2011

i can't help it

i love me some heidi klum.
and some project runway.

perfect since i have multiple freelance deadlines & i need to stay up late and work.
heidi, nina, tim & michael kors are keeping me company in the background while i work.

other current summer guilty pleasures that i "watch" 
but don't really need to actually pay attention to while i work:
(thanks, hulu-)
the glee project
switched at birth (thanks, sister for that tip)
and once in a while, royal pains &
drop dead diva (thanks, daphne for that one)


non-tv?
us weekly & all of her friends of course

what are your guilty pleasures?

2 comments:

  1. Didn't she just have a baby? Doesn't look like it. I haven't seen Switched at Birth yet -- I should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh we share a brain. i was going to post my current tv show obsession and ask for new recommendations because i'm done. tune in tomorrow for my favorite drama of all time. and thanks for the drop dead diva rec.

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! This is where you talk back to me. :) Easy peasy: write your comment, then scroll down where it says "comment as" to identify yourself (if you want to just write your name click Name/URL or just click anonymous. xoxoxoxo