Monday, July 9, 2012

It's that time again...

for the alameda county fair! every time I take the girls to the fair (i think my mom and i have taken them for three years now) i remember going back when I was in high school. These days I have two kids in tow and we hit a much different area of the fair: the animals. M declared, "maybe we should save the rides for next year do ruby can go on them too." the girls love the Alaskan pig races so we check out that and the 4-h animals and then enjoy some ridiculously overpriced soft serve ...fun times! Do you go to the fair?

(ps excuse the random punctuation- writing this post from my phone as Matt & I head out on a road trip sand kids!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! This is where you talk back to me. :) Easy peasy: write your comment, then scroll down where it says "comment as" to identify yourself (if you want to just write your name click Name/URL or just click anonymous. xoxoxoxo