Saturday, July 14, 2012

whoops

just tried to post a new oregon post and wham, with a touch of a button my last post went poof and reverted to my very original draft. boo.

i really don't love blogging form my phone for this very reason- it's kind of tempermental and seems to obliterate posts way too fast for my liking.

all that to say: we are still in oregon. (yesterday, today and tomorrow we are in portland, then we head home.) we are loving this week. and we (ahem, ok, it's mostly me) are also missing our girls. more to come, when i can actually post some of this week's awesomeness!

any portland tips?

6 comments:

  1. Most of my Portland trips are with kidlets, so I'm having a harder time thinking of things in spite of the fact that I only live an hour away! We generally spend an inordinate amount of time at Powell's Books. We do also try to go to Henry's Tavern (1 block from Powell's) for gorgonzola cheese fries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops i think you forgot you have a blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...says the girl who blogged ONCE in june. um, no big deal, just had SEVEN kids at my house this week (24 hours a day, living, learning, and destroying my house) ranging from 18-2.

      as soon as i finally email my boss back a week later, i'll get to this little bloggy spot.

      Delete
    2. although i do like that it meant you commented ;)

      Delete
  3. giving you a taste of your own medicine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it- bring it on. Notice that I actually did blog today. Ahem, please see June 2012 of your blog. All my commenting got me nowhere. Altho I like the upward trajectory of July

      Delete

Hi friends! This is where you talk back to me. :) Easy peasy: write your comment, then scroll down where it says "comment as" to identify yourself (if you want to just write your name click Name/URL or just click anonymous. xoxoxoxo