Tuesday, December 7, 2010

hope on tiptoe

just in case you couldn't get enough of me here, you can visit me over at the moxy project blog, which is home base for my friend michele. i've known michele for many years now; she's the one who taught me about bakery samples in college! (yum.) and who, a couple years my senior, endured my dramatic 18 year old self. if you think i'm dramatic now, you should've met me then. oh goodness, simmer down young susannah.

i did a guest post this week over at the moxy project. go visit! and share a comment or two.

(you should read michele's blog anyway, because i often glean good nuggets to apply to my moxy-filled life. and besides, she's funny.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! This is where you talk back to me. :) Easy peasy: write your comment, then scroll down where it says "comment as" to identify yourself (if you want to just write your name click Name/URL or just click anonymous. xoxoxoxo