Tuesday, February 7, 2012

30 + 1

(friday, february 3)

guess who's coming to dinner?
yesterday was my brother aaron's 31st birthday.
his fun wife sarah came up with game for his birthday gift.
friday, saturday and sunday night she invited surprise guests for dinner!


our family was friday's guest slot!
we enjoyed some really good indian food at aaron & sarah's
along with my sister rebecca, her husband mark, their daughter sadie, my mom & my little family.

good food + family + girl cousin craziness (as in ruby, m and sadie) + brownie sundaes + silly games = super fun birthday celebration of my brother aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! This is where you talk back to me. :) Easy peasy: write your comment, then scroll down where it says "comment as" to identify yourself (if you want to just write your name click Name/URL or just click anonymous. xoxoxoxo