Tuesday, July 7, 2009

put a ring on it

i've been meaning to post this for a while, 

but my sister in law robyn is engaged! 
(how cute are they?!)

such fun family celebrations- my sister has a baby girl on the way, and now another new member of the family! we got to meet robyn's fiance, chris, over the july 4th weekend, which was so fun. they are so sweet to each other, and it made me excited for their wedding in october (matt will be marrying them!) we got to taste cake with them at one of my favorite east bay treat spots: sweet adeline's. can life get much better than to cake taste at 8 in the morning? not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! This is where you talk back to me. :) Easy peasy: write your comment, then scroll down where it says "comment as" to identify yourself (if you want to just write your name click Name/URL or just click anonymous. xoxoxoxo